Tekeste Yohannis, MS
Masters of Science in Health Physics (in progress)
Masters of Science in Physics
Southern Illinois University
Bachelor of Science in Physics
Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- S. M. Aouadi, M. Debessai, T. Maeruf, S. Stadler, Real Time Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Study During the Growth of Nanocrystalline and Nanolaminate Nitride Coatings
- S. M. Aouad,T. Maeruf, M. Sodergren, D. M. Mihut , S. L. Rohde,J. Xu , S. R. Mishra, €œGrowth and characterization of nanocrystalline zirconium nitride inconel structures.
- T. Maeruf, M. Debessai, K. Farhang, S.M. Aouadi, €œMechanical Properties of ZrN/Ni Nanocomposite and Nanolaminate Coatings,
- S.M Aouadi, M. Debessai, R. Tomek, T. Maeruf, €œSpectroscopic ellipsometry Study During the Growth of Nanocomposite and Nanolaminate Nitride Structures€, Submitted to Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology (February 2004)
- T. Maeruf, M. Debessai, K. Farhang, S.M. Aouadi, €œMechanical Properties of ZrN/Ni Nanocomposite and Nanolaminate Coatings, ICMCTF Symposium, San Diego, CA, (April 19 – 23, 2004)
Tekeste Yohannis joined the KGHP team in 2007. He has always had a deep interest in the evolution of emerging technologies. During his pursuit of a Master’s degree in Physics at the Southern Illinois University at Carbondale (SIUC), he conducted research in atomic sputtering and thin film deposition, specifically the utilization of hard nano-crystalline and nano-composite coating to combat wear in a wide range of tri-biological applications. Mr. Yohannis also worked at the SIUC as a teaching assistant, where he participated in classroom instruction, lab supervision, grading and tutoring. He then continued his education to earn second Master’s degree in Health Physics with a focus on nuclear nonproliferation track, providing him with a diverse technical background for his current practice in medical physics.