Our radiation safety consultants provide comprehensive regulatory support services for radioactive materials programs, such as Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Brachytherapy, PET and research. Since 1987, KGHP has been an indispensable part of our clients’ radiation safety programs.
Our consulting services include the following:
- On-site surveys and audits of radioactive materials programs.
- Testing for removable contamination
- Radiation level measurements in areas of typical exposure
- Review of staff-conducted surveys and other pertinent records.
- Comprehensive radioactive materials license assistance and management.
- Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) services. Click here for more information on our RSO services.
- Policy and procedure guidance for new, existing or relocating facilities.
- Assistance with enforcement or violation proceedings.
- State and Federal Regulatory updates.
For complete information about our Radiation Safety and Regulatory Support Services, please contact us.