Krueger-Gilbert Health Physics, Inc. is happy to provide Occupational Dosimetry Services for its clients. KGHP employs a full-time Dosimetry Coordinator to ensure that all individuals’ exposure levels are examined and are within the ALARA levels.
Our occupational dosimetry services also include:
- A comprehensive radiation exposure audit for each Radiation Safety Committee meeting.
- Audit addresses participants over ALARA I and II investigational levels
- Lists all missing dosimeters for the quarter
- Summary of exposures for fetal monitoring
- Addition and deletion of dosimeters
- Annual physics testing
- Written notification of any unusual exposure reports
- Fetal monitoring program as required by the NRC 10 CFR Part 20 and applicable State regulations
For more information on our complimentary Occupational Dosimetry Services, contact us.