At KGHP, our passion for excellence drives us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. In order to further improve our client service as we grow, we are pleased to announce some enhancements to our office-based team.
We have created a new Client Services team, whose sole focus will be to assist our clients in working with KGHP. The Client Services Team’s responsibilities include scheduling, invoicing, reports, dosimetry badges and other non-technical inquiries. Our new Client Services Team is ready to address your requests in the most efficient way possible, and is comprised of the following personnel led by Jessica Perovic, our Director of Finance and Client Services:
- Client Services Supervisor: Nina McHenry- NMchenry@kruegergilbert.com
- Scheduling and Contracting: Ellen Hannahs- EHannahs@kruegergilbert.com
- Dosimetry Badges: Roxanne Cargile- RCargile@kruegergilbert.com
- Invoicing and Payments: Carolyn Yeager- CYeager@kruegergilbert.com
- Reports: Jeanette Blackburn- Reports@kruegergilbert.com
- Meter Calibration: Roxanne Cargile- firstname.lastname@example.org
As a part of our new structure, Nina McHenry has been promoted to Client Services Supervisor. Please join us in congratulating Nina.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your company and look forward to continuing to meet your health physics needs. If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can better serve you, please don’t hesitate to contact Nina McHenry at 410-339-5447 x 10 or NMcHenry@kruegergilbert.com.